Advocating for the Rights of Long-Term Care Residents
Voice for Idaho Long-Term Care Residents
The Idaho Long-Term Care Ombudsman program protects the health, safety, welfare, and rights of those residing in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. Ombudsmen can investigate complaints and provide interventions on behalf of residents.
For long-term care concerns please contact the State Ombudsman located at the Commission on Aging or a Local Ombudsman at your local Area Agency on Aging (AAA). You can click where you live on the map below to see the contact information for your AAA.
- State Long-Term Care Ombudsman Facebook Page
- Family Council Development
- Residential Assisted Living Facilities and Survey Results
- Skilled Nursing Facilities List
- Idaho Health and Welfare
- IDAPA Rules for Nursing Homes