Enhance your security now and later
As we grow older, we are faced with new safety challenges in our lives or may just need to be reminded of old ones. In evaluating our own safety here are a few questions:
- What can I do to avoid spills and burns?
- Who can I contact to install rails and grab bars in rooms frequently used?
- How do I organize my medication and keep it out of the hands of others?
For financial, personal, or legal issues here are a few more questions:
- Who can I contact if I think I am being scammed or exploited?
- Where can I get help if I am being abused or neglected?
- What are Powers of Attorney and Advanced Directives and should I have them?
To help answer these questions, below, we can find links to services and supports that are specific to Staying Safe, and to the right are Quick Tips that are updated periodically.