Creating Dementia-Capable Systems for Idaho
This project focuses on enhancing the quality of life for persons with dementia and their caregivers. The project strengthens dementia capability for service providers, public, family caregivers, and education programs.
To find specific information and resources about Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias contact your local Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association.
- For Southern Idaho, contact the Alzheimer’s Association, Greater Idaho Chapter: 208-206-0041
- For Northern Idaho, contact the Alzheimer’s Association, Washington: 208-666-2996 Ext. 8314 or 208-651-8897
- For 24/7 assistance from the Alzheimer’s Association, call the Helpline at 800-272-3900
- See Alzheimer’s Foundation of America or call the Helpline at 866-232-8484
- Find local guidance here: https://Healthandwelfare.idaho.gov/health-wellness/diseases-conditions/alzheimers-disease-and-related-dementias
As a caregiver, we sometimes find that we need a break from caregiving. To learn more about respite services contact a local Area Agency on Aging.
We can use the area map below to find the nearest provider or referral agency. Also to the right, “Quick Tips” and “Resources” are available to better assist us with finding reliable information and supports.