Reducing Isolation & Increasing Independence
For those of us who do not have access to personal transportation, there are other options available to promote independent living and reduce isolation. This program is in conjunction with local transportation providers and other government agencies.
Transportation services are designed to transfer seniors to and from locations for:
- Medical and health care services
- Senior centers and meal programs
- Employment locations
- Shopping and community functions
- Adult day care facilities
- Social service agencies to apply for services
We can use the area map below to find the nearest provider to us. Also to the right, “Quick Tips” and “Resources” are available to better assist us with finding reliable information and supports.