Join us for a free event to learn how you can help reduce your risk for falls. Hear from experts about senior safety, fall prevention, fitness, health awareness and more!
- Light refreshments will be served
- Bring your medication list
- Wear loose fitting clothing and comfortable shoes to participate in easy and fun exercise and risk assessments.
- No registration. No charge.
- Friday, September 22nd from 11 AM – 2 PM PDT
- Held at Kootenai Health, Health Resource Center
2003 Kootenai Health Way
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814
- Free parking and handicapped accessible
- Questions? Contact Kelly Bourland at (208) 625-5722 or firstname.lastname@example.org